Copyright © Random Tales of Everyday Life
Design by Dzignine
Wednesday 17 October 2012

The Beginning…









 “A friend opens a new world in you…a world that was unknown until you met that friend.”

It is my new found blogger friends who have inspired me to start a personal blog. It is not that I am new to the blogging world. I own a successful blog on endangered species of India called India’s Endangered. But it is to give expression to my personal thoughts that I venture into this new journey.

I realised after observing the blogs of my friends that a personal blog does not necessarily need to be a personal diary of the events of your life. It is more to do with self-expression and perhaps self-preservation than self-obsession (as I incorrectly thought earlier)

So here I am, writing my first blog entry, in the hope that some day when the face is wrinkled and the eyesight is not that strong, I would read these pages with a toothless grin and relive the memories that shaped my life.

Thank you for the inspiration,

Anukriti

Anju

Aabha

Vandana

And my other blogging pals.

Image via askmariahow.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear your point of view...