Copyright © Random Tales of Everyday Life
Design by Dzignine
Friday 16 November 2012

Sing...Sing a Song

"Sing for happiness...not sad." - The Carpenters
Image courtesy zazzle.com


When I was a little girl my father used to sing this song a lot. I did not understand the lyrics very well. I did not know who sung this song originally. But I only knew that it was one of my father’s favourite song and one of my favourite songs to hear in his voice.

I believe the inherent quality of being hopeful and optimistic comes a little from this song. So here it is, one of the golden oldies....listen and you too might sing along...:)

Song Name: Sing
Artist: The Carpenters



  la..la..la...la..la......la...la...la...la..la...la....

 
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear your point of view...